Sunday, June 25, 2006

6 degrees of blogeration...

Looking at the list of contributors to this glorious collective blog, it donned on me that I only know 2 other people who are on there. I assume that Jen (Jennifer, if you're nasty) is the focal point, connecting all of us.

In any event, I'd love to see some sort of flow chart of sorts, blog family tree if you will, showing how each of us is connected.

And maybe it would be fun if we each did one of those crappy-bio-answering-questions things. Maybe just like age, location, profession etc.

Good idea, right? Or am I a floppy disk?

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Regardless of your status as a 'floppy disk'-- what is this even supposed to mean?-- I think a flow chart might be fun. I think I still know all the people on here, so I guess it falls on me. Perhaps on my lunch break?
PS You are the only one on this blog who calls me "jennifer," you nasty creature. Also, if you count me, you know three people on here, as "katherine" is my sister, she just never blogs.

June 26, 2006 at 6:47 AM  
Blogger Claude said...

Regarding "floppy disk," let me take you inside the joke:

Floppies are old and outdated; therefore, they are generally bad ideas to store data on. Since it's a "bad idea," it's the opposite of a "good idea" that I think the flow chart is.

Everyone calling you Jen makes me feel left out, though it also makes me feel special, so I'll stick with Jennifer.

Is "K" Katherine? If so I was unable to penetrate her single-word guise.

Let's get that flow chart flowin'!

June 26, 2006 at 9:30 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

K == Katherine. My bad.

June 26, 2006 at 11:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home