Friday, September 29, 2006

My Newest Nemesis: Jennifer Lehe Blankenship

If you're anything like me, and I know many of you are, you totally get off on Googling yourself. Also, if you are anything like me, or Claude for that matter*, most of the search results are actually you. Conversely, if you are like Sarah Steele, you share a name with minor young actress from the movie "Spanglish" and some episodes of Law and Order and said actress dominates the first couple of pages.

Anyway, my point is that almost all of the results on a google search for my name are in fact me; this is obviously because I have a unique (last) name. However, there is a girl out there named Jennifer Lehe Blankenship mussing up my results. She is a couple of years younger than me and I do not know if "Lehe" is her middle name or maiden name or mom's maiden name or what, but I know I must find her and challenge her to a duel (or convince her to change it.)

Here is the problem:
http://www.genealogysf.com/Stanton-p/p263.htm


*When Claude's search yielded a jpg titled How2Pimp I had assumed (and indeed hoped) that this was not him. I was mistaken, but the 'pimping' in question was not that of a bitch but of an internet browser.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home